Welcome to the We Speak platform, a social media platform designed to make your interaction with friends, family, and others you want to communicate with on a regular basis, easy, enjoyable, and as safe as we can make the experience given the nature of social media as we know it today (Please see our Privacy Statement to better understand how you can work with us to enhance your experience and protect your privacy).
An enjoyable experience with your privacy protected to the extent possible can only be provided if everyone involved in the use of a social media platform understands and abides by a set of clearly defined rules. Here are the rules created to enhance your experience
When you open an account or sign up to use our platform, you have agreed to and are in an agreement between Three Strand Productions (DBA “We Speak”) A Washington based company that owns and operates ://wespeak.com and yourself or the people you let use your account. You agree to hold all entities said above 100% hold harmless against any thing that happens from your post, or the results of any activity that results from directly or in directly from your posts. You agree to the terms of service and it’s intent and policies. We reserve the wright to add to and modify or add to all terms as deemed needed.
You agree to the terms of service as stated below;
2. Information; We do not verify information placed by users. We do not vouch for the authenticity or accuracy of information or posts by general members. Although we ask that information be fare and correct, we do not guarantee that it is, so you use it at your own risk and under no circumstances in any manner will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content or post, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any posts or use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the Website.
3. Content; We do not approve of or allow of the use of any information or posts that will;
a. Break any laws.
b. Engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Site or Services.
c. We do not approve of or allow the posting of any sexual content or content that invokes violence.
d. You may not post viruses or malicious scripts or post spam or link bait.
e. The member, not the platform or any of its agents are responsible for the use of any material that is or contains the intellectual property of a third party that did not give permission to use. You the user, member, user of account of the member, are 100% liable for any thing you post on the site.
f. You agree to and guarantee that your use or posting of content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
g. Attempt to disassemble, decipher, reverse engineer any part of the platform, it’s code, software, or function, decompile the site or services offered.
h. Try to circumvent any technological measure implemented to protect the site or services by platform, admin, partners company, third party supplier’s or any providers or third party (including another user) to protect the site or services.
i. Hire, solicit, encourage, advocate, or assist any third party in doing any of the items listed above. If you do or are found to have done this or are guilty of doing any of this, weather
j. voluntary or involuntary through the use of your account by others you agree to pay all cost of remedies and damages and all cost of collection of such.
k. If the use of any of this is pointed out to admin, we reserve the right to remove it, suspend the user, turn over information to law enforcement upon proper request, one or all of the above.
You may use our services if
2. If you are 16 or over. If you are not of legal age in your area your parents must set the account up and give you permission to use it.
3. You agree and understand that while you are posting, commenting, sharing, etc., content with 3rd party sites, you and your content are in those moments under the legal authority of that 3rd party site and the privacy and terms policies of that 3rd party site. This also applies if you click on an advertisement or coupon.
4. The member or person setting up Events or Campaign is 100% responsible to obey and maintain the campaign or event in a manner that obeys the rules and laws of any place they post or promote. The user or person setting up the Event or Campaign will be responsible for any fees, band width ordered defense or penalties of any kind from any private, local, city, county state, county or government that applies to them. And agrees to hold harmless, Wespeak and any and all of agents, associates, owners, advertiser’s or people associated in any way , and pay for any cost of any defense or penalties caused out of their actions or use of this platform.
6. You agree that your personal privacy and data privacy are very important and that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information at all times, including your username and password. You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account and you agree to notify admin in writing immediately of any unauthorized access or use of your account. Three Strand Productions nor any of its affiliates or agents in any way are responsible or liable for any damage or loss related to any unauthorized access or use of your account.
7. You agree that any and all text, data, photos, photos images, graphics, audio, audiovisual, videos, and content of any nature provided by you or from your account are owned by you. As a user of this platform you are solely responsible for your own submissions. By transmitting your information, posts or submissions or otherwise using said information you represent that you have all rights and authorizations necessary to post, submit, display, produce, or otherwise transmit, such content. You agree that you will not submit material that is or contains the intellectual property of a third party that you do not have permission to use. You promise that your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
8. You agree to not help, provide or give for free or payment any assess to any account that is not the true name or member. Or to a member that has been removed from this platform by admin for any reason.
9. You agree to never create of help to create fake accounts for any reason.
10. You agree to pay for any extra large amounts of space or band width abouve the standard member ship on the site for larger amounts of information, posts, pictures, videos emails, or other items without paying for more space. Admin may remove, delete temporarily or permanently without notice said items. You member would pay for any costs of collection.
11. You agree to not in any way mislead, steel or us any of this platform for any thing other than its intended use.
12. You agree that admin reserves the right to make changes to the operations, coding, and posting of the site information on the site and members at any time they feel it’s needed for security, functionality.
13. You agree that the platform will continue to provide security for your information, but you are responsible for anything and everything you put on the site.
14. You agree to use our Four basic guidelines,
a. Is what you are about to post Family Safe.
b. Is what you are about to post Honest.
c. Does what you are doing have good character?
d. Is what you are posting respectful?
15. You agree that you will not use hate speak to hurt other members of the platform at any time.